Pole fitness has evolved in the past decade and transformed into a revolutionary form of exercise and lifestyle. It combines acrobatics, gymnastics, cross-fit, contortion and most importantly self expression.
It's a fantastic way to stay in shape and feel like an incredibly sexy and empowered athlete, and a perfect opportunity to meet new people and make friends across all KCL courses.
Over the course of the year, we train together (pole, hand-balancing, strength & flexibility classes, and other workshops!), hold student showcases and go on trips to pole competitions.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Don't worry if you've never tried out pole before, KCLPOLE is suited to all levels and to females & males alike!
To get started:
1) Join our mailing list: https://forms.gle/n94aWR6yvho6fpwh9
2) Click on the 'Join Us" button above & buy your membership on the KCLSU website (valid for the whole academic year).
3) Join our private Facebook group for updates! Here we will post the class schedule & other important announcements.
4) Book your classes via the KCLSU website.
5) Get ready to pole with us!